Wednesday 9 July 2014

It's Ramadhan!

Well, the 12th Ramadhan to be precise.

Hopes and my To-Do list:
-Khatam Al-Quran in Ramadhan month (the one thing that I have been longing to do and failed miserably T.T)
-Restrain myself from reading/watching/going to unbeneficial materials/places (which I had totally failed in this one)
-Read/do only productive things like motivational and daily chores (as if that would happen, I mean come on, Liyana and fictions are inseparable)

Okay, before I'll sit in the corner of my room and cringe about my failures I think I'll better stop this list.

Stopping..... Okay.

So now, this is really a miraculous event because someone (...) is updating her blog! Yay!
So I guess it is official cuz Liyana only updates her blog out of total boredom and only after midnight. Yeah..

Anyway, I am now having this conflict of whether to take architecture or psychology which is totally a distinct course from one another. I had omitted medic, dentistry and Tesl because haha, seriously, I don't have the guts anymore on those stuff.

Okay, the sole reason why I gave life to this blog once again because, my vocabulary is alarmingly deteriorating! When I was rummaging through my trash, (well my school books) I couldn't believed that I used such words (bombastic ones) (in essays whatsoever) that I had no idea what it meant anymore. I realised now that my choices of words are now limited and I had to check the dictionary for words that I had frequently used before, because I had less confidence in using it now.

..THIS IS SERIOUS..

Confessions. Dun.dun.dun.
I did a lot of reading during this holiday (Fanfictions (heheh) and novels) but when I came across some words I didn't know, I did the worst.mistake.ever.
I skipped the words/assume their meanings and I did not look for the actual meanings from the 'precious' dictionary!!!

Well, that wasn't too critical, was it? I don't know.

But lesson learnt, look for their meanings as you never know, that you might stumble across the words again in near future and you will regret for not knowing the proper usage of the word when you crucially need to use it.

*but it will just destroy the moment, buang masa kena ambik dictionary (dlm phone pun ada wtv) then cari maksud then baru nak faham ayat tu, its killin' the time and the mood* 

Said the tiny voice inside my head. Hehe.

You know what, I just noticed that my 'isi' is totally 'terpesong' from my tajuk. Haha okay whatever.

5 a.m now.

It's sahur time.

I hope my dear future self will continuously start to update this blog again so that umm *thinking hard of what to say* this blog wouldn't be abandoned and filled with spiderwebs and cockroaches and all sort of animals and moses that will inhibit an abandoned blog.

FAREWELL!

*oh and i'm back with driving classes (urghh had to pay so much because of the expiration)

Ciao people~!


No comments:

Post a Comment