Tuesday 13 May 2014

A Shocking Comeback!

My last post was in 2012??? Wow. How time flies, (nope I ain't havin' fun).

With 1 year and 9 months of disappearance, I'm baaaaaaaack! (Echo: baaack, baaaack, baaaack)
Okaaay, so there's really no one here.

Just kidding :P

I am bored.
I did not sleep today.
Because I watched some random videos, Exo Showtime to be precise.

Where did I go all this while?
After 5th August (my last entry), I concentrated on SPM (Alhamdulillah on my results)
Then I went to work with The Coffee Bean £ Tea Leaf (for approx. 3 months), barista blaa blaa from trainee to a team member :)
National Service (PLKN) for 1 1/2 months
KMPK for about a year
And here I am. Finally, i'm freeeeeeee!

Ok I'll update later. Too mengantuk now.
   Chowwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment