Sunday 20 July 2014

Wall Hugging

It's official!

I am no longer a 'budak PJ' and i'm gonna miss the title. It makes me who I became today. The school, the surroundings, the facilities, the pamperness, not to mention the danger nowadays.

So, in this post, i'm gonna talk about moving from a family's home to your own house, which would definitely have its pros and cons.

Pros
-new room, Yay! (But smaller)
-new furniture (hand downs are considered new to me as long as it is still in good shape)
-new arrangements
-new feel (heheh)

Conclusion everything new la kan excluding beds, shelves, etc..

Cons
-get rid of the most sentimental stuff! :( (junks, small unnesasary things which brings you 1001 memories)
-the thought of not seeing your ceilings, walls, floors ever again and the scribblings you made on them during childhood days.. (Makes me wanna hug them tight)
-conflict. Yes. I mean conflicts. (Especially when not every single family member is not going to leave the house)
-old toys, clothes, tudungs, books, and urghhh everything! Takkan nak bawak but takkan nak tinggal je T.T

Buku matriks la especially takkan nak buang i mean i bought it and tak guna sangat but noooo not gonna throw it away because I love science but ain't gonna take up science in the future <lololz> (Ye ke ni)
                                            ===========================

A piece of advice to all of you people out there.
Never, ever, ever be on bad terms with your family and I am going to emphasise on siblings here.

Siblings should have the advantage to not fight because they
-are the people who are the closest to you and should understand you better than anyone else
-should lend their ears to one another because who else will (besides friends, referring to family issues here) 
-lives below the same roof, came from the same parents (have equal rights)
-are the first person who should lend a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on everytime especially on desperate measures 


*I might not be right, but this is my own personal perception*
-based on a true story

24th Ramadhan now
And someone is coming baaaaack!
Sometimes I think I'm overreactive because he doesn't give a s***
Come on la, I had been wanting a baby brother and there I got it (2, alhamdulillah) and before I knew it he is all grown up, apparantly in transition state of changing into a young man.
And this one baby brother is so clingy.

-XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment