Thursday 24 July 2014

Blue Day

If a colour could be a day
Then I would choose blue
Don't ask me why
It came out of the blue.

  I wore a blue T-shirt today
  Matched with a trousers in light blue
  Sat on the bed with my pillow and blanket-hurray!
  Which is of course also dyed in blue.

I realised this as I was reading a famous book
No other than the frail Augustus Waters who acted so cool
Why oh why with that smile so crooked?
Yes, the cover of the book was defenitely a calm colour, too cool.

  Apologise me for shifting the topic to the toilet
  But I must say that my toothbrush, shampoo and soap are also blue
  Do not worry, but not to forget
  My towel, my body lotion are also diamond blue.

If you ask me what would be my favourite colour
Everyone knows it is blue
Except dark blues and sapphire blues for all that matter
You should know, but who are you?

  I am an amateur in this poem writing thing
  Who gave me the inspiration?
  Well Hazel Grace and Gus
  But sadly, they don't really exist.


Hashtagmidnightcrap :)
-Writtenbyyourstrulyme

No comments:

Post a Comment