Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year's Eve

-woke up at 8am
-washed up and realized my cousin from Terengganu had arrived (although haven't seen him until this current second)
-Pah Chik and Pah Nah arrived
-went to Masjid Bulat, dgr ceramah (it was kinda fun)
-had lunch there
-balik rumah, sambung tidur until 3pm :O
-bangun, loitering in the living room with ze siblings; playing a game which my sister invented out of boredom
-had tea
-read Twilight
-went out to buy stationary and dinner (and read more of Twilight in the car)
-had dinner
-more Twilight
-and now i'm here, typing out the thing I had done on New Year's Eve :)

2011 had been a tough year, and honestly I can't think of any pleasant memory of anything that had happened throughout the year.

Although nothing had really changed, but I really want to thank Allah s.w.t for giving me the opportunity to keep living until the end of the year and had remained my treasured family, friends, shelter and everything and that He ever gave me. -Alhamdullillah

Oleh itu, dengan rasminya, saya mengisytiharkan bahawa ini merupakan 'post' saya yang terakhir buat tahun 2011 *applause*

Sekian, Terima Kasih :)


Goodbye 2011! and Welcome 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment