Monday 26 December 2011

Greetings!

Assalamualaikum dan selamat sejahtera!

So, it seems that this is my first post of this blog. Well, honestly this particular blog would be my third blog of my entire life. I had my first blog when I was 15 and the second would just be a couple of days after i had created my first blog because of some 'unable to log-in' issues.

It all started when a bunch of my friends had created their own blog with the purpose of throwing their thoughts in mind to the poor cyber 'creature'. A representative of a diary I suppose and it looks like Twitter had taken the job pretty well :P I was also a part of them just until the fifth month of myself being called a blogger.

So, officially, I'm a '5 months experienced blogger' and counting... :D
(Note: Notice how Gmail made their statement of having ________MB/GB? of storage and counting?? I was trying to sound like them if you haven't notice.. -.-)

Having a little sense of humor wouldn't harm the newborn blog, I wish :)
.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Okay.. This seem awkward..

I've been wanting to re-create this blog for about a few months now.. Just finding the perfect time to do so, and, unfortunately, I am totally clueless of ideas to blurt out anything at this precious, priceless moment. :( So let me sit back so that I could refresh my memory of what I had been wanting to post on my blog and I hope I will find the time to get back to this wonderful blog of all time which only, at the meantime, containing of 1 single post before it is being contaminated with other junks in time to come.

Lastly, hope that I'll be able to preserve this blog unlike the ones that I had before, sadly, tak boleh log-in balik although I had tried numerous times :( tak ada jodoh nak buat macam mana :| terpaksa buat yang baru..

Toodles! :)
I wish I could fold the papers and a miracle would help me to turn it out to be like this :)

*sleep liyana, sleep. It's 2.51am now..

No comments:

Post a Comment