Tuesday 27 January 2015

Semester ONE Break

~Bismillahirrahmanirrahim~

It's Two-O-One-Five!
I'm Twenty Already :'D

My birthday went pretty well on the road, yeah yeah.

I am very sure that my 5 weeks of 'holiday' are definitely not enough for me to carry out my plans that I had in mind during my whole first semester of my degree programme.

Yeah as the Malays had said, 'Bagi betis, nak peha', but that's not the case. I tend to 'procrastinate' to do my desired task; knitting, finishing off my stack of unread novels, baking, cooking, unpack (should I even do that?).

It has almost been 3 weeks since I got back home and, gosh, haha what have I been doing? Sleeping is the most essential thing to do, of course, not until my dreadful eyes give signals to my brain for the umpteenth time to stop straining them in front of the screen in the dark.

The bad thing is, whenever I sleep, the world goes black and before I know it, it is already morning and I know that it is time for me to wake up. Sadly, some demon had put glue on my bed before I went to sleep that night and it took me few more hours of sleep for me to actually loosen myself from the (imaginary) glue :P

Holidays may be vary to some people but who cares. My kind holiday is staying at home, probably surfing the net or watch some dramas, movies, shows or anime on my bed (or wherever, doesn't matter, as long as I get a strong wifi connection); I couldn't be more happier.

Also, I feel like a very important person now in my family as I can, ehemm, drive 
*insert confetti* :D

So far, I haven't travel out of my housing area yet but I shall soon *winks*

Wishlist:
*I wish emoticons exists in Blogspot*
-could express my emotions better with that heheh

Okay, enough of my journey of 'Semester One Break', now I shall talk (type) about "MY LIFE IN UNIVERSITY" (urghh)

I guess that word in the bracket sums up quite a bit of what I am about to write in my next post.

Hopes: To hang out with my friends more often because, me, being home, is a rare opportunity once I start with my next semester =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment