Thursday 12 January 2012

It Was My Birthday

Birthday's only last a day :(
Unfortunately. I'm so saaaaaad.
12th January 2012 was my best birthday of my life as I had remembered.
The last time to celebrate a birthday at school with all the singing at the canteen.
It's all over now D':

Now I know that even simple wishes would make my heart go flatter,
as long as it comes from a sincere heart.

Today I got all the attention and affection, and I hope that it won't disappear like Cinderella when the clock strikes 12.

Thanks to Teacher Fida for the lovely bookmark, A.cu for the Yummy Subway sandwich and my dear cousin Abang Jiji for the Chocolate Indulgence Cake :P

and most of all to those who had wished me, especially my mum, family and friends :)

I don't want 12 January to end :'(

Unfortunately it ended about 33 minutes ago.
Can I cry now?

Ohh, I just got to know that I share the same birth date as Zayn Malik, hehehehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment